In an age where most of the technologies seemed impossible from a past perspective, we need to take advantage of every moment. Preserving memories is a gift science has handed us. And as generations pass, we keep improving it.
There is a dire need of preserving those good times that we share every day. Those memories that bring laughter, joy, and tears need to be remembered. Gone are the days of physical photos that were attached in albums. God forbid, you lose an album and there goes all your memories of that neighbor, friend, or classmate that you once had. You know you will never see them again.
Hence, you need something that will be easy to keep and hard to lose. With a backup flash, your videos and photos can be backed up and accessed from anywhere.
Now, there are loads of backup flashes out there. How do you know which one suits your needs best? We suggest you consider your needs first. Do you want a pocket-friendly backup flash or do you want one that is easier to use or compatible? Consider what you prioritize more and make a choice based on that.
Today, we look at two of the best choices in the market. We will be comparing their features here so you can make the right purchasing choice. The two products that we are reviewing today are the ‘PhotoStick Omni’ and the OnfinitiKloud.’
Both backup flashes have their qualities. The PhotoStick Omni, for instance, has incredible download speeds for videos and photos from mobile phones, laptops, and tablets. Reportedly, the device can download at a speed ten times the normal download speeds in the current market. In addition, it is pocket-friendly, faster, easier to use, compatible, and has better technical support.
On the other hand, the InfinitiKloud offers multiple language options and has a large storage capacity.
InfinitiKloud vs PhotoStick Omni: The Difference
These differences have been outlined in the tabular sequence below
|Storage space||Up to 256 GB||Up to 1 TB|
|Ease of use||Easy||Easy|
|Backups||Weekly backup||Monthly back-up|
PC(from Windows XP and later)
MAC (OS Xversion 10.6 and later)
|PC, MAC, Android(7.0 and newer), and iOS|
|Software||PhotoStick Omni software (no need for activation key)||Built-in Infiniti Kloud software which includes product key for activation|
|Hardware interface||USB||USB 2.0, 3.0 and USB type C|
JPEG (jpeg, jpg, jiff, jpeg)
PNG, BMP (bmp, dib, rle) TIFF (tiff, tif) ICO (ico) Camera raw (tif, nef, raf,crw, orf, dcr,mrw,mos, pef,raw, srf, dng, sr2, x3f, sr2, mfw, mef, nrw, rw2, iiq, 3rf, rwl)
Photoshop (pdd, psd) PCT file (PICT, PCT) Mov (qt, mov) MPEG4 (mpeg4, mpg4) AVI and WMV
Photos: jpeg, bmp, png, icns, wmf, gif, ico, svg
Music: mp3, ogg, wav, flac, wma
Videos: mpeg, mov, mp4, wmv, avi
Documents: txt, doc, pages, docx, rtf, wpd, pdf, xls, xlr, xlsx
numbers, pps,psd, pptx
|Languages compatibility||English||English, French, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Brazilian, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish|
|Item weight||18 grams||79 grams|
|Size||5.98 by 3.11 by 0.39 inches||4.92 by 3.07 by 1.46 inches|
The two devices go neck to neck when it comes to capabilities, specifications, and performance. The qualities offered by the two devices are top-notch and rare to find. Only a few differences between them set them apart from each other.
We have thoroughly compared InfinitiKloud and PhotoStick Omni for you to make an informed decision.
Key Features of the PhotoStick Omni
- Works fast and automatically unlike any other in the market
- Automatically backs up files. No need for manual backup
- Excellent security and protection
- No need for an internet connection
- No monthly fees charged on this device
- Removes duplicate files and keeps the best versions
- Available in different storage capacities depending on the needs of the user
- Has a 60-day money-back guarantee. Meaning you can return back the device for a full refund
- Removal of duplicates
- Automated detection
- English language support
- No activation key for its software
- Huge storage capacities ranging from 16GB to 256GB
- Weekly backup
- Uses wireless technologies
- Only about 18 grams in weight
- Compatible with Mac and PC
- Also compatible with both iOS and android
- Stores and organizes images and videos
- Has a 60-day warranty
Key benefits of the PhotoStick Omni
- Easy to use-is plug and play
- Massive capacity storage-256 GB
- Has a fast backup system
- Keeps file safe
- No software needed to be installed
- Data is backed up every week
- It can filter and detect duplicate files
- It is portable
- Has a variety of sizes
- You can find files by searching
- A detailed description of files
- Fast transfer of files
- Scans and organizes files
- The process of installing and using the Photostick Omni is quite straightforward.
- The files in the device can be viewed on a computer using the USB port, all you need is to select Go from a drop-down list that pops up.
How it works on mobile
- Download the free app from google play store or apple store. It is free
- Connect the Omni device to your android and apple device and find your files
- Transfer files to your mobile device safely using the USB stick
- Has a user-friendly interface
- No need to connect it to the internet
- Has a compact design
- Is compatible with both iOS and Android
- Supports all types of files
- Has a fast data transfer
- Has an AI that utilizes machine learning
- Money-back guarantee
- The InfinitiKloud backs up your files automatically thus reducing your efforts
- The device has a 1TB storage which can store up to 250,000 photos, 250 movies, and over 500 hours of HD video
- The device is fast and automatic
- Security on the InfinitiKloud is topnotch.
- No internet connection is necessary on the InfinitiKloud
- There are no monthly fees associated with the device
- Removes duplicates and keeps the best versions of files
- Users have access to different storage capacities depending on their needs
- The device has a 30-day money-back guarantee
Benefits of using the InfinitiKloud
- Automatic detection of devices
- Detailed information about the file including the date of the last editing is available
- Backs up important files and keeps the originals intact
- Makes it easy to locate and delete files that are saved on the device
- Files can be accessed by a click of a button
- Transferring files and creating a backup is faster
- Has multilingual support and is thus available to users worldwide
- Detects all devices automatically
How to use the InfinitiKloud
- Step 1: Hold down the power button for 3 seconds to turn on the device
- Step 2: Set up your backup
- Step 3: Click the red start button
In less than two minutes, your documents and photos will be already backed up. You can now access your file anytime anywhere so long as you have the device on your hand.
Similarities between the PhotoStickOmni and the InfinitiKloud
There are quite a number of similarities between the PhotoStick Omni and the InfinitiKloud. Here are a few:
- Both devices allow you to backup and manage media files at a click of a button
- Neither device allows third-party software to work
- Can be used by anyone with no technical experience
The two devices also come with automatic software that scans every folder and file on your computer and downloads the ones needing backup
The device can withstand years of use without malfunctioning. In addition, they can protect files from viruses that damage data
Both feature USB-C adapters that can be easily plugged into PCs and Macs, thus allowing them to work with modern OS and computers. You can synchronize media files across all OS for long term backup
Both offer the same affordability as other more expensive cloud-based options. No hidden costs when downloading photos or monthly subscriptions may be involved.
The differences between the Infiniti Kloud device and PhotoStick Omni
Despite the similarities between the two, there are some differences for instance;
While the PhotoStickOmni organizes media files while finding and duplicating them, the InfiniKloud uses AI to recognize media files.
The InfiniKloud has more storage space, offering up to 1TB of storage space while the PhotoStick offers 256 GB of storage space for media file
The InfiniKloud requires a charge to operate
It all boils down to taste and preference when choosing which device is better than the other. Both have identical features and specifications.
The USB PhotoStick Omni with AI offers a variety of storage options. Files are organized differently and duplicate deleted and best versions kept.
You may be confused about which one to pick. The infiniKloud has some amazing features that make it one of the best devices out there. But to be honest, The PhotoStick Omni is a clear winner here.
The device impresses with its features and backup transfer that surpasses any device in the market.
Where to buy it?
Now, there are numerous platforms, both online and physical where one can get these devices. While you can get the devices on various e-commerce stores, the best place to buy is on the official website.
You can get the PhotoStick Omni with a 60-day money back guarantee on top as well as other discounts and offers. The same can be said of InfinitiKloud. The device offers a 30 day money back guarantee where you can return if it doesn’t serve you well. On the right store, you can get it at a discount or at an offer.
Note that the InfinitiKloud can be found with varying storage capacities from various sources. The device is also present in various online stores but we always recommend getting it from the official website.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.