Anxiety and depression seem more prevalent because more people are opening up about their mental conditions. According to WHO, more than 4% of the global population suffers from depression. This finding means that more than 280 million people have depression.
In April 2022, more than 22% of adults were depressed. For those under 18, up to 44% report suffering from persistent feelings of low self-esteem, sadness, and hopelessness.
Due to the stigma related to these conditions, many people decide to suffer in silence. However, others opt to seek medical treatment like any other disease. Mental health experts mainly prescribe anti-depressant drugs to help patients but fail to offer mental support. Therefore, these drugs end up having adverse side effects on patients.
Going through therapy sessions and purchasing treatment drugs can also be expensive. Therefore, a group created a video series to help patients suffering from anxiety and depression.
What is the Anxiety and Depression Video Series?
The Anxiety and Depression Video Series is a collection of nine videos that hold the secret to how to help patients suffering from these mental conditions. The video offers help without relying on therapy sessions or pharmaceutical drugs. Unlike other therapy sessions, people who suffered from the same condition developed the series. Therefore, the creators understand the pain and suffering undergone by most patients.
Who are the Main Characters in the Video Series?
Johann Hari is one of the main characters in the video series. In this video, he reviews his bestselling book known as Lost Connections. He is a famous author in the New York Times and Los Angeles Times and is part of a regular panelist on HBO’s Real-Time.
Johann Hari suffered from depression during his teenage years. His doctor prescribed medication that did not offer any long-lasting solution. Therefore as an adult, he decided to take the forty–thousand–mile journey across the world to speak about the primary cause of depression and anxiety and how to solve them.
Elton John, Naomi Klein, and Bill Maher agree with Johann Hari on how people have wrong information on mental health. Johann Hari has several fans across different continents and uses an insightful and hopeful approach to treating depression.
Who is the Target of this Video Series?
- People suffering from anxiety and depression
- People whose loved ones are suffering from this condition
- People who have tried medications and therapy sessions without hope of recovery
- People who undergo constant emotional pain and feel like the world has come to an end
- People who feel lonely when no one is around, and when someone is around, they want to remain alone
- If anxiety stops you from reaching out to people and depression holds you back due to the loneliness
What Will You Get From the Anxiety and Depression Video Series?
- A detailed and inclusive analysis of depression and the stigma within the American society
- Open revelations about the epidemic of despair
- Listen to amazing people with different concepts that help change our views on depression.
- You get alternative ways concerning your moods, mental health, and drug use.
- A well-described approach to depression and anxiety
- Answers to questions about the problems experienced by most people around the world
- Mutual benefits of connecting with others and how to offer and receive help
How can I Access the Anxiety and Depression Video Series
Interested listeners can access the video through the official website. Since it is an online series, it is accessible to everyone worldwide. However, people living in the U.S can subscribe to texts and alerts.
All you need to do is provide an email address and your name. You will receive an email from email@example.com within three hours after registration. Contact the customer care team through email if you don’t receive the confirmation email.
The series will begin on June 28, and the first episode will be live and available for the next 24 hours. The same will happen for the following eight videos. Note that all videos are free to watch.
Final Word on Anxiety and Depression Video Series
Most people are undergoing emotional pain without their knowledge. Some fear opening up about their situation due to the stigma associated with anxiety and depression. However, this video provides the right information about this medical condition. It seeks to help people suffering from mental health problems and help them with their journey to full recovery without relying on prescription drugs or expensive therapy sessions. Visit the website today to register for the Anxiety and Depression Video Series before it starts!
- The Chill Pill Reviews: Natural Insomnia and Anxiety Relief That Works?
- Top-Rated Medicinal Mushroom Supplements to Buy (Best Brands Reviewed)
- Best Online Therapy Programs (2022) Compare Top Online Therapy Platforms to Use
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.