Summer is over, the kids are back in school and perhaps you’re settling into a new work, studies or exercise routine.
Rather than saying a sad “so long” to summer, why not celebrate the fall and the changing of the colors with some changes of your own? Getting a hair coloring or new style, or enjoying a nails or lashes treatment is not only a great way to freshen up your look, it’s a way to gift yourself with some “you” time, says Samantha Elise, a hair colorist with Polished Studio in Oak Harbor.
“Fall is a perfect time to treat yourself,” she says. “We invite people to come on in and get pampered, enjoy some relaxation, and maybe a glass of wine!”
Here’s five reasons to consider getting “Polished” this fall:
- Balayage becomes “fallayage” If you like the idea of adding highlights to your hair, Samantha is one of four colorist experts in the salon. “We can help you transition from your bright summer hair into something a little bit deeper, especially with earth tones more prevalent in clothing in the fall.”
- Looking for good value? One of Samantha’s specialties is the “smudge and tone” – a technique that leaves you with darker roots and lighter ends. It’s a way to extend the life of your highlights and save some time and money over a full color treatment – perfect for a refresher.
- Enjoy a fun atmosphere Beside the four hair experts, Polished has two nail technicians and one esthetician, making them a one-stop shop for all your pampering needs. While everyone has their own clientele, Samantha says, together they’re a fun-loving, supportive team who help make your time in the chair enjoyable. You might also like to know that Samantha and esthetician, Phoenix, are both U.S. Army veterans!
- Newcomers enjoy special treatment If you’re coming to the salon for the first time, you’ll be happy to know that a variety of specials apply, just for the asking. Whether you’re looking for a manicure-pedicure combination, a full lash set, a partial foil and haircut, or other hair services, getting a good deal can give you an even better feeling!
- Quality products available Do you enjoy using high-quality beauty products at home? Polished is a dealer for Bumble and bumble products, pioneered by the company’s original salon owners in New York City.
If you’d like to schedule some “you time,” visit polishedstudiosalon.com, call 360-679-8888 or drop by the studio on SE Pioneer Way. You can also keep on on the latest fashions and trends by following Polished on Facebook.