The WhidbeyNewsTimes.com calendar has been overhauled and beefed up with a lot of new features:
• People can RSVP to your events, so you’ll know how much foot traffic you’re driving from your event page.
• Organizers and attendees can upload images of the event.
• You can advertise your event on your profile page, so it automatically appears for everyone who’s connected to you.
• Events don’t have to be tied to locations, so if your event is, say, a conference call or webcast, you can advertise it just as easily as a garage sale.
• Events are kept posted after they happen and you can continue to add media to them. If there’s a video presentation at your event, for example, you can post it to your event page after the fact so people who missed the event can still view it.
Visit http://pnw.cc/whidbeysignup to sign up for an account and get started.