- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
No place to trap yellowjackets
This is an open letter to the editor. Actually, more so to the inconsiderate idiot who placed yellow jacket traps at the entrance gates and in the shelter, at Clover Valley dog off-leash park.
Thanks to you a little girl was stung by one of the many yellow jackets flying around the traps. She was allergic to the venom from the sting and was rushed to the hospital (don’t know which one) also I don’t know what her condition is as I am not a family member, just a witness to the incident.
The point is how stupid can you be placing traps like that at one of the most heavily traveled areas of the park? Or worse yet is this some kind of sadistic prank that you did on purpose? If so you better hope the family or I don’t find out who you are because you’ll personally get a trap where you will not like it!