- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Island County: Facts about county taxes
1) The average Whidbey Island 2003 residential real estate tax bill is $488.00 which is below the state average.
2) The total increase in the average Island County residential tax bill in 2003 was $90.00.
3) The composite tax rate for Island County in 2003 was $9.88 per $1000.00. The state average for 2003 is $12.33 per $1000.00.
4) Statewide, the average increase in real estate tax for 2003 was 2.49 percent..
5) The average increase in Island Countys real estate tax in 2003 was 3.44 percent.
6) The average residential tax bill in 2003 for Island County was $1978.00.
For Snohomish County $2841.00.
For Skagit County $2489.00.
For Callam County $2399.00.
For Jefferson County $2373.00.
For King County $2312.00.
7) Of the 39 Washington counties, Island Countys tax rate, $9.88 per $1000.00, is lower than in 37 of the counties.
For Snohomish County $13.32.
For Skagit County $12.16.
For Callam County $11.81.
For Jefferson County $11.62.
For King County $10.99.
Island County Assessor