Santa rides with the firefighters on Central Whidbey
December 4, 2009 · 3:28 PM
Instead of riding a sleigh, Santa Claus will be riding a big red fire engine.
Santa Claus will be visiting Central Whidbey Island in the coming days. He will join firefighters from Central Whidbey Fire and Rescue to hand out fire prevention information and candy canes to kids and homeowners.
They will be in the following neighborhoods starting at 5:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, Dec. 8: North Main Street side of Coupeville.
• Wednesday, Dec. 9: South Main Street side of Coupeville and Crockett Lake.
• Saturday, Dec. 12: Parker Road, Long Point, Rhodena, Harrington.
• Monday, Dec. 14: Ledgewood, Bon Air, Teronda.
• Wednesday, Dec. 16: Holmes Harbor, North Bluff.
• Thursday, Dec. 17: Lagoon Point, Honeymoon Bay.
• Tuesday, Dec. 22: Race Road, Shangri La, Admirals Cove.
All dates are subject to weather conditions. Call 678-3602 for more information.