Discover if storm can lead to tax extension | Biz Beat

Tax return FILING EXTENSIONS may be available to businesses affected by the recent winter storm. Extension requests can be made to the Department of Revenue by calling 1-800-647-7706.


We encourage an open exchange of ideas on this story's topic, but we ask you to follow our guidelines for respecting community standards. Personal attacks, inappropriate language, and off-topic comments may be removed, and comment privileges revoked, per our Terms of Use. Please see our FAQ if you have questions or concerns about using Facebook to comment.

Read the Oct 26
Green Edition

Browse the print edition page by page, including stories and ads.

Browse the archives.

Friends to Follow

View All Updates